TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND REGULATIONS FOR THE RENTAL AND USE OF THE CAL MORO RURAL GUEST HOUSE:
We hope you enjoy a pleasant stay at Cal Moro de Gualba, at the foot of Montseny Natural Park.
We are committed to offering a quality, beautiful, clean and comfortable house in a rural, natural setting.
Cal Moro is a tourist accommodation officially registered under code HUTB-007410 in the Registry of Tourism of the Government of Catalonia, and therefore meets all its requirements and obligations.
Each of the following terms and conditions must be respected from the time that the reservation is made, upon your arrival and during your stay, and until you vacate the house in question. Otherwise, the owner of the house reserves the right to immediately cancel the booking or terminate the stay at the house, and require its immediate vacancy, without the possibility of a refund.
1. Number of guests: The number of guests allowed to stay in the house shall be limited to the maximum occupancy established. You are required to specify the exact number of adults, children and infants under two years of age staying in the house during the days booked at the time the reservation is made. The rental rate will increase proportionally if the number of persons specified in the booking confirmation increases.
2. Deposit: The booking shall not take effect until the guest transfers a deposit of 30% of the total price of the stay to Santander Bank, account number IBAN ES77 0049 2565 9022 1429 6986.
3. Security deposit: The guest shall provide his/her credit card information as a security deposit. Any damages incurred will be assessed according to the guidelines and charged to the credit card provided.
4. Booking cancellation policy: if the guest decides to cancel the booking after it has been made and the deposit transferred:
– 100% of the deposit shall be returned if cancellation is made more than 15 days prior to the first day of the booking.
– None of the deposit shall be refunded if cancellation is made 15 days or less prior to the first day of the booking.
5. Payment: the guest shall pay the total amount of the booking (minus the amount of the deposit) in cash upon arrival. It is also possible to pay by bank transfer three business days before arrival by transferring the money to Santander Bank, account number IBAN ES77 0049 2565 9022 1429 6986.
6. Arrival: The guest will sign a rental agreement upon arrival and submit their DNI or National Identification Card for registration in compliance with the Mossos d’Esquadra user registration, provide credit card information and pay for the total amount of the booking.
7.Arrival/departure times:These shall be established in the pre-rental agreement. If there are no conflicting bookings the times shall be decided by both parties.
8.Facilities:The house has a kitchen with a minimum supply of oil, sugar and salt for the first meal. Bedding, blankets, towels and bath mat are also provided.
The house is also equipped with: toaster, hair dryer, microwave, dishwasher, TV, Wi-Fi, washing machine, oven, coffee maker…
Should any of the linens (sheets, blankets, bath towels, bath mats) or appliances be missing when guests vacate the house they will be charged to the credit card provided.
9. Cot: There is a cot for available for children under 2 years of age. The set-up of the cot will cost €10/night.
10. Utilities: Water, electricity and heating are included in the total price of the stay and therefore the use of devices or appliances that alter the expected consumption of utilities is prohibited.
To help preserve the environment we ask that water, electricity and heat be used rationally.
Wood for use in the fireplace and barbecue is free.
11. Cleaning:Guests are responsible for cleaning during their stay. Guests must leave the property in the same conditions of cleanliness, operation and use that it was found or the credit card provided will be charged.
12. Pets: In order to keep the house clean pets are not allowed inside Cal Moro. If you are travelling with pets please consult the possibility of keeping them outside the house. Guests shall be responsible for any incident, accident or damage that may arise during the stay.
13. Smoking is prohibited inside the house in order to preserve a clean and healthy environment at Cal Moro and in respect for other guests. We ask that you be careful when putting out cigarettes in order to avoid forest fires.
14. Any use of the house or the surrounding area for any type of activity other than those agreed upon is prohibited. Guests are also prohibited from carrying out any activities contrary to hygienic and normal living standards or that violate public order.
15.Cal Moro shall not be held responsible for any personal and/or valuable items, including a vehicle, which guests may keep in or at the house during their stay, nor their loss, theft or disappearance.
16. Cal Moro is advertised on many websites and rural tourism websites. The prevailing rates are those found on our pre-booking document which will be sent via e-mail.
RULES FOR USE OF THE CAL MORO PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL:
– The pool is not locked and it is thus the parents’ responsibility to watch children both when the pool is open and when it is closed.
– There is no lifeguard on duty.
– Children under 14 may not swim alone and must always be accompanied by an adult.
– The pool is for the exclusive use of the guests of the house.
– No eating or drinking allowed in the pool enclosure.
– Swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
– The pool hours are from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Pool cleaning and maintenance is performed outside of these hours, during which swimming is not recommended.
We can all benefit and enjoy the pool if everyone uses it properly and helps to keep it clean.
COMMENTS AND PRECAUTIONS
Information on tourism, culture and nature in the area is available. We can also recommend trips and visits to different places of interest. We also provide a list of important and emergency phone numbers.
We hope you enjoy your stay and ask that you please respect the house.